[NSRCA-discussion] blue lipo's (cheap)

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Fri Jan 15 06:48:02 AKST 2010

Hey Kris:
These are priced a little higher than the Rhino's from Hobby King, but the shipping is only $4.95 which beats Hobby king by a bunch.  Hope these work.

Bill Wallace
Fleet Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.