[NSRCA-discussion] Cross-referencing old and new systems

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:32:26 AKST 2010

Pretty soon we'll have only 1 system - nsrca.us - and everything will be
centralized.

Things to look forward to and that are currently working:

1.  A seamless way of using the storefront to renew/buy membership and to
use Paypal - cleaner than the old process.
2.  Downloading the current version and old K-Factors - much easier than the
old version.  I'm also working on scanning in VERY old K-Factors from years
past and those will also be available for downloading.
3.  We hope to be able to start selling merchandise again such as t-shirts,
polo shirts and sweaters - this will all be done through a vendor as well.
4.  The contest calendar is being updated so it should have the latest
schedule of contests for all districts.
5.  The forums are in use and are generating more and more topics.

Marty has put a lot of effort into the website recently (on the backend that
no one sees unfortunately) and he is to be commended for it.  Thank you
Marty!!

-Derek

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Martin X. Moleski, SJ <moleski at canisius.edu