[NSRCA-discussion] Webra 1.45 AAR

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at att.net
Sat Jan 9 20:50:07 AKST 2010

here's a photo of the engine

Wayne Galligan

----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Galligan
  To: NSRCA
  Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 11:18 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Webra 1.45 AAR

  I have a Webra 1.45 AAR that I am willing to let go to someone in need of a start up project or beginning pattern newbie.  This engine has been rebuilt with a new piston/sleeve/ring and has a stainless bearing, new Perry pump and carb.  This engine runs good and would work with most any 2 meter plane.   Includes header.  I have been running it with an APC 18.1x10 but it struggles a little with this prop and a 17x12 or 18x10N narrow would probably work best.

  Price...  what ever they feel they could afford.
  Shipping.... on me.

  Wayne Galligan
  wgalligan at att.net