[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Upgrade

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 11:52:08 AKST 2010

I've attached translations of the French pattern sequences for their
lower classes. Translating was fun. Normal French is one thing but I had
no idea about maneuver names. Some were obvious, others not so.
They do start at a higher maneuver level than we do in the entry class.
Advancement is Promotion, A, B, F3a. The only pattern with actual scored
takeoff/landings is the entry class(Promotion). Also,there are no breaks
from the turnaround. The "A" schedule is roughly comparable to the
Advanced pattern and "B" is somewhat easier than Masters since it is a
prep class for F3a.

In any case, this is the system that is currently generating the number
1 and 2 in the world.

John