[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Upgrade

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 06:45:50 AKST 2010

Gene,
The Schedule Maintenance appears to allow only schedules between 401 and
409. Doesn't this mean you need to replace the current AMA/FAI schedules
in order to set up for SPA or a foreign county. Wouldn't you lose your
modified schedules with a PACSS update?

I think what Phil is suggesting is an external text file that can be
used to input the schedules  for any contest, foreign or domestic. If
you provide the layout, there are plenty of folks around the world that
would keep their version up to date and send you the file for inclusion
in updates.

Here's the url for the current British patterns:
http://www.gbrcaa.org/schedules.htm

John