[NSRCA-discussion] Integral Landing gear

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Feb 26 05:47:52 AKST 2010

I can't say whether Graph Tech has a direct replacement for the
Integral landing gear, but I'd be very surprised if they didn't.  I
am very impressed with the quality and prices of their "stuff".
Their web site is: http://www.graphtechrcshop.com/  Their e-mail
address is ohiocarbon at aol.com and the phone number is 832 335 0328.
If you call, Brian may answer the phone, but ask to talk to Mike
because he's the one who really knows what's going on.

Ron