[NSRCA-discussion] 2.4g antenna

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:52:25 AKST 2010

Usually, as long as the antenna gain is the same then you are ok. I
would be really concerned, however, about swapping antennas unless you
have really done your homework. In general, it's a bad idea.  My guess
is that you won't get the specific antenna info from Spektrum so you
would have no way of knowing whether your aftermarket antenna is the
same gain or pattern.

Sent from my iPhone