[NSRCA-discussion] 9CAP case finish question

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Feb 25 08:01:02 AKST 2010

Tom:
I have the case fronts in stock, along with the 3 labels you will need to
replace.  It takes some tear-down time to get it all apart and back
together.  Let me know if you want the parts to do yourself, or want to send
it in...

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South, Inc.
139 Altama Connector, Box 322