[NSRCA-discussion] 9CAP case finish question

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Feb 25 07:40:26 AKST 2010

I know it's kind of an odd question, but I have a trusty 9CAP and the
chrome like finish on the front of the case has been slowly coming loose
from the underlying plastic and bubbling up.  Obviously it doesn't
affect the funcionality, but it looks pretty odd and is getting worse.
Is this common?  Can I even get just a replacement case front?  Tony,
what do you think it would run for a tune up and to fix this?

Thanks

Tom - who has been eyeing the new fangled 2.4g stuff for a while...

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com