[NSRCA-discussion] Zippy Flightmax 5S 5000

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Feb 19 16:21:32 AKST 2010

I used them all fall with great success.  Only have 40 reps per pack at this point though and then the snow came.  Won't know how they hold up over all until spring.  1200gms per flight pack, and at $100 total per flight pack (including shipping) seems like they're disposable even if you only get 60-75 flights out of them.

-Mark