[NSRCA-discussion] Cline Regulator for Sale?

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 11:00:50 AKST 2010

>From what I have seen, neither solution is going to be "easier" to set up.  Fuel systems are kind of like religions for some people (me included on occasion...VBG).  Everyone beleives their is best...I've seen Perry pump setups that some folks just can't seem to get to work.  All of the 4 or 5 setups I've used have all been relatively easy to setup and been very reliable.  I've seen some guys with Cline setups that they just can't get to work, while others seem reliable and effortless.

At the end of the day, no matter how nice you want to be, you have to attribute some of the woes associated with these systems to the user.

BTW - If you are interested, do a google patent search (google -> click more -> click even more -> look for patents) for patent 3967606.  It's the original Perry patent and has a really nice exploded and cut away drawings of the pump...enjoy.

Richard