[NSRCA-discussion] Help Me Loose Weight

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Fri Feb 12 19:06:14 AKST 2010

12 ounces is a bunch to lose on this diet. I think you need to look at
losing wood in the fuselage. Cut holes in the firewall, cut holes in the
bottom of the fuselage. You need to do this to get cooling air through the
airframe anyway, Take out all the unneeded wood & foam you can get to. The
airframe doesn't have to be as robust with electric power. CF gear would
save an ounce or so. You may not get to 5KG but whatever you can get out
will make it fly better.

Dave Burton