[NSRCA-discussion] Classic Pattern

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Feb 2 18:27:31 AKST 2010

Bill,

I guess that would have been either '94 or '95 (I only did one event). I organized it but was not the CD, I had an RDRC member (George Abbott) act as the CD for the event.

Bob R.

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bill Glaze <billglaze at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Bob:
This is off subject, (and I just LOVE this subject<G>) but I was wondering what year(s) you CD'd the pattern clinics at RDR/C?
Great shows, BTW;  never seen any better.  Some great assistants, too:  Gary Harris, and Lonnie Martin, and others that I didn't even know their names.  But, they and you  willingly gave up your time to give back to the sport.
Bill Glaze