[NSRCA-discussion] Classic Pattern

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 1 15:50:02 AKST 2010

Well, to paraphrase Groucho Marx, I wouldn't belong to a Club that would
have me as a member."<VBG>
Anyway, I've been kind of pro-active in  trying to get signed up, because it
sounds like it's right down my alley.  Of course, I've only been in R/C
since 1954; just a newcomer!  HA!  But, keep in touch, and I'll accept any
advice as to how to get into the loop.  (Other than full up-elevator!)
Bill Glaze