[NSRCA-discussion] Problems logging in to NSRCA Web Forum

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Wed Dec 29 07:55:17 AKST 2010

Understood.  One other suggestion that might be easiest of all.  Make
www.nsrca.us a separate website that has only one page/function that
redirects to the correct website.

- Robert Beaubien
- NSRCA District 7 Webmaster
-
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."