[NSRCA-discussion] Which transmitter?

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Thu Dec 23 13:17:00 AKST 2010

Minor corection, the 12Z is in fact a 14 channel radio. It has the same
12+2 arrangement of the 14MZ. 12 proportional channels and 2 on/off
channels.

The 8 Flight conditions are in a list that can be arranged how you want.
The lower on the list the higher the priority. You can turn a condition
on using any switch, button, stick, or knob on the radio. You can also
use logic switches to turn on conditions. So for example Condition C is
active when 2 switches are set a certain way,.

Hope that helps.

Bill in SOCAL