[NSRCA-discussion] Chargers & Batteries

Richard Harn rharn at carolina.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 13:03:43 AKST 2010

Thanks a bunch, guys for your answers and explanations.  That information was worth the effort. Now I have an idea where I want to go from here. You guys are a wealth of information to us novices. Now if I can get someone to give me a beautiful pattern plane with maybe a $300-$500 electric motor, and a $2000 transmitter, 5 battery packs, already built and trimmed, I will be available at your convenience. Seriously, thanks again for the information.