[NSRCA-discussion] Swelling Lipo

Chris cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 05:56:07 AKST 2010

Ed And Bob:

Sorry for not answering right away, I'm traveling and not fast with the
emails.  That is of course the correct link that Ed posted and is the
easiest explanation that I have read from all of the technical papers
and manufacturers' technical dept explanations. So even though it's from
a blog, I think it is very accurate.

Chris Moon