[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 4 07:38:51 AKST 2010

Hello all,

I'm going through a divorce right now and need to get rid of some toys so I can have a place to live. Right now I've got a pair of Thunderpower 5S 5300 20C packs (THP53005SPL2) and a Schulze 32.80KA ESC that I need to get rid of. I'd like to get $200 for each battery or will do $350 for the set, and I'd like to get $350 for the Schulze. All items are NIB, the Schulze does have bullets soldered on, but otherwise has not been used. I pulled one of the batteries out of the plastic to look at it, but other than that they have not been touched. All items were purchased new by me.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Kindest Regards,

Ryan Smith