[NSRCA-discussion] St Louis contest

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Mon Aug 30 09:53:59 AKDT 2010

That's interesting about George's experience at the St. Louis contest, as we had a very similar situation at my contest in Mira Mar (San Diego) yesterday.  Steve Dente also won 3 rounds in Advanced and lost to our AVP Jarvis Johnson.  The scorekeeper and I had to take a hard look at the numbers to be sure it was right - and it was.  I guess the computer doesn't lie.  But very frustrating for Steve, and it shows that consistency will win in the end.

Bill Wallace
Fleet Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.