[NSRCA-discussion] Scary night of flying

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Sun Aug 22 07:37:16 AKDT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice.  I have to admit I did not cycle the batteries
before flying this time.  They were cycled when purchased and were new for
the 2008 NATS.  I already bought a new battery but wanted to know if NiCad
can be quick charged on a first charging or do they have to be slow charged
like NiMh?  Thanks in advance.

Paul