[NSRCA-discussion] FW: weight difference

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Aug 20 16:20:33 AKDT 2010

I like the way Dave is thinking.  Who would want to fly a heavy
airplane?  On the other side, the really lightweight airplanes cost $$
$ to make them light.  A lower weight limit does make sense.

I have been against $$$ being a big driver in competition since I was
beaten in the Soapbox Derby by a kid whose father could afford to buy
many sets of wheels, from which he could pick the best set.

Ron