[NSRCA-discussion] Decisions Decisions

Mark Hunt flyintexan at att.net
Fri Aug 20 06:45:30 AKDT 2010

I flew one yesterday....very nice.  Lots of fuse area and small wing tips..nice
combo for snaps and rolling loop elements.  I have flown the the wind 110
also...the wind is certainly a little bigger, but both a very good flying
airplanes (KE is very straight with both airplanes) that are simply "plug and
play"....should be great for boosting pattern participation.

Anyone out there with prop recommendations for the Osiris with the hacker A50?

-mark