[NSRCA-discussion] Question.

Michael Wickizer mwickizer at msn.com
Thu Aug 19 11:39:15 AKDT 2010

As I remember the Worlds last year, electrics were checked for voltage before each flight.  Sound checks were done on every plane, every flight.  There was a system for random weight checks after each flight.  Draw a marble from a jar, red you got weighed other color you didn't, or something like that.