[NSRCA-discussion] weight difference

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:45:29 AKDT 2010

Judging committee head is not an officer position - (elected).  Yes, some of
the current contest board members were NSRCA officers but unfortunately, due
to the nature of the beast, that will tend to be the case.  Tony's point was
that the AMA owns the rules but the SIGs are generally responsible for
coming up with changes etc. for their rules but we still need to be mindful
of potential overriding rules that may be in conflict with SIG specific
rules.