[NSRCA-discussion] weight difference

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Wed Aug 18 15:34:51 AKDT 2010

I'm concerned that these new electric only planes that are designed to make
weight won't hold up to the normal wear and tear of an average intermediate
or advanced pilot or flying off of a rough grass runway.  Is this a valid
concern?  I think so but maybe I'm over reacting.  That is why I'm in favor
of eliminating the weight limit altogether.  The proposal to slightly raise
the weight limit won't allow someone to fly an electric Focus II for
example.