[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 21:13:40 AKDT 2010

Here's the google diagnostic page below: This is with windows Vista as
well, although I doubt that has anything to do with the issue.

*What is the current listing status for sgmservice.com?*

    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your
    computer.

    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 5 time(s) over
    the past 90 days.

*What happened when Google visited this site?*

    Of the 2 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2
    page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and
    installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this
    site was on 2010-08-08, and the last time suspicious content was
    found on this site was on 2010-08-08.

    Malicious software includes 2 scripting exploit(s), 1 trojan(s), 1
    exploit(s).

    Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including
    fancycake.net/
    <http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=fancycake.net/&hl=en>,
    websitecoolgo.com/
    <http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=websitecoolgo.com/&hl=en>,
    webcoolgo.com/
    <http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=webcoolgo.com/&hl=en>.

    1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for
    distributing malware to visitors of this site, including
    fancycake.net/
    <http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=fancycake.net/&hl=en>.

    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS17139 (CORPCOLO)
    <http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:17139&hl=en>.

*Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further
distribution of malware?*

    Over the past 90 days, sgmservice.com did not appear to function as
    an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

*Has this site hosted malware?*

    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

*How did this happen?*

    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate
    sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

*Next steps:*

    * Return to the previous page.
      <http://www.google.com/interstitial?url=http://pacss.sgmservice.com/>
    * If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of
      your site using Google Webmaster Tools
      <http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/>. More information about
      the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center
      <http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=45432>.