[NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals contest thank you

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 11:55:41 AKDT 2010

I would like to echo that. The event ran very smoothly and was enjoyed by all
despite a couple of "buzz the tower" moments SORRY!

By the way, Val was smiling from ear to ear for hours after the event and has
already started making plans to return next year and win. We get to work on that
this Thursday at practice.To say he is HOOKED would be a huge understatement and
I can not everstate how appreciative I am that you all showed him such
outstanding hospitality. I expected nothing less but somehow you exceeded those
expectations.

Thanks again for another great Weak Signals event including the weather.

Anthony