[NSRCA-discussion] Scalable NSRCA swoosh logo

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Mon Aug 2 10:00:45 AKDT 2010

Duane Beck has done a new version of the NSRCA logo.

See the section "New scalable swoosh logo" in this article:

http://www.nsrca.us/formfunction/graphics/188-site-logos.html

I've provided three .png versions in that section (800,
388, 200 pixels wide) along with the original SVG and a
.pdf version of the SVG logo.

Duane has corrected the typo on "controled" in the old
version (it should be "controlled" as per our official
documents and most spell-checkers).

http://nsrca.us/images/stories/logos/NSRCA%20swoosh.svg

http://nsrca.us/images/stories/logos/NSRCA%20swoosh.pdf

http://www.nsrca.us/images/stories/logos/NSRCA%20swoosh%20800x268.png

http://www.nsrca.us/images/stories/logos/NSRCA%20swoosh%20389x130.png

http://www.nsrca.us/images/stories/logos/NSRCA%20swoosh%20200x67.png

If none of those resolutions are useful to you, you can
edit the SVG logo in Inkscape <http://www.inkscape.org/>
(free, open-source) and export the size and kind of
image that you prefer.  Alternatively, you may ask on the
list for a resized version and we can add that to the
collection.

Thanks, Duane!

			Marty