[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: TFR Issued for Ann Arbor, MI - 5/1

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 16:58:37 AKDT 2010

I wuz gonna say, How 'bout GWB and I-rak???  And
a long line of others.  There's a new group I
heard about yesterday -- forgot the name -- they
want to vote all 435 members of the House
out!!  Yay -- too bad it would take 6 years! :-(

At 10:27 AM 4/30/2010, you wrote:
>I saw that one coming!
>
>They all waste our money, why limit it to Obama?
>Not like he invented political bureacracy.

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.