[NSRCA-discussion] Off-topic, but cool! Awesome Skydiver/Glider stunt

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 28 03:24:19 AKDT 2010

Yeah--I remember the clip I saw on a TV show that showed a skydiver jumping
out of a Cessna and diving toward a Stearman which was in a nose-down
attitude, diving, but with a drogue chute on it to slow it down.  The diver
flew (fell?) to the Stearman, hit a net stretched between a section of the
wings, and then climbed into the front cockpit, all WITHOUT a parachute.
Gave me a chill watching; still does just thinking about it.

Bill Glaze