[NSRCA-discussion] Wanting a small 50 sized pattern plane, any suggestion?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Apr 21 16:11:43 AKDT 2010

Maybe a little larger than 50 sized, but if you can wait about 6 weeks, 3D Hobby Shop is coming out with an Osiris (not the foamy) that is designed for 5S 5000 packs, so you can use the same size packs you may already be using for a 2M electric setup.

There is nothing on their website now, but I had a chance to look it over at the Toledo show and it is a beautiful plane.

The Vanquish and the 3DHS Aspera are both good planes (I have both) but are a little smaller than 50 sized (I would say about .32 size). I use 3300 to 3700 4S packs in mine, which is a little larger than some people use but they fly very well anyway.

Bob R.