[NSRCA-discussion] Bunch of stuff for sale

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 15:59:50 AKDT 2010

Due to my OFB dying in Jan I've got the duty of selling his airplanes for the family.

1.  Focus 1, complete with Futawba gear, I believe and OS 1.40 with pipe, complete ready to fly. Minus rcvr and battery. The airplane needs some covering repairs. This was Kirk Gray's airplane. It's sort of battle worn to say the least but last time I flew it the plane flew well.

$300

2.  Synergy, This also was Kirk's airplane, 1.40DZ ready to fly add recvr and battery. It is a bit battle worn from hanger rash.  Full of Futawba gear. Not been flown in 2 years or so.

$500

3. Eclipse, 1.40 OS ready to fly with JR gear. Airplane is in good shape with some paint peel on the bottom. I just flew this one a few weeks ago.

$750      This one is mine.

4. JR 10sx with pcm rcvr $100  (mine)

5. Radio South Pro Driver  $20

6. Air Plane stands tall ones for grass. Made by Kirk's dad  $20

7. 5x8 trailer single rear door and side door. $800

Tim