[NSRCA-discussion] Balance Point

Bob Wilson wilsorc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:45:07 AKDT 2010

Can anyone out there in Pattern-Land tell me where the balance point is on
an IcePoint?

Also, I'm running a pumped O.S. 1.60 on this airplane.  Engine runs fine,
but I've got a siphon problem. When it's not running, fuel continually drips
out the carb.  This also makes it difficult to start because it floods easy
and 1.60's don't like to be wet.  Tank is roughly at the balance point and I
can't get it any lower unless I cut into the wing.  Anyone else have/had
this problem?

Bob Wilson