[NSRCA-discussion] Integral for sale

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 6 07:12:01 AKDT 2010

I am looking to sell my electric powered Integral.  This is the same one that I flew in the F3A finals last year.  The plane flies great and is in very good condition.  The only real marks on it are a couple of paint cracks in the canopy from some failed velcro that let the battery try to eject last June.  I put a little CA on them and they have never spread.

The plane can accomodate either the Neu F3A motor or the Hacker (I have had both in this plane and it is setup for either).  I will sell it with all servos (Futaba 9156 on ailerons and rudder, Futaba 9650 on elevators).  The plane also includes a Hyde soft mount that can be used with either the Neu or the Hacker and a carbon spinner.  The plane was under the weight limit at the Nats last year with TP5300 batteries for motor and a TP900 for RX.  I believe that it weighed in around 4960g.

I am looking to sell the plane with servos and soft mount for $2,000 plus shipping.  It has under 300 flights.  I took it out last weekend for a spin and it is still flying great.  I have a couple new planes for this season and just can't see letting this good a plane just sit in the shop.  If you haven't seen this plane, it is the standard Integral scheme but the colors have been changed.  It is a base of white with red, light blue, black and silver.  It is really a beautiful combination that shows up great in the air.

If interested, please contact me offlist at mklein25 at roadrunner.com or feel free to call my cell at 216.536.9469.

Mike Klein