[NSRCA-discussion] Generators

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 03:41:52 AKDT 2010

That is light and quiet.  Some people have put a resistor in the line between the battery and ESC to prevent the arc when plugging the battery into the ESC.  When the caps are charged (seconds) you then fully plug in the battery either removing or shorting out the current limiting resistor.

Sounds like exactly the same problem here with a large inrush of current to charge the caps. Wonder if the temporary current limit resistor will work here?