[NSRCA-discussion] Generators

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Sat Apr 3 18:22:30 AKDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Since it has been pretty quiet lately I thought this might be a good time to ask about alternative generators to the little Honda.  I searched the archives and read many post but really never found yeah or nay on others like the Kipor or Honeywell.  I am leaning towards the tried and true Honda but wanted to hear from those that have had good success with the others, if they are out there.  Not trying to stir anything up, just trying to get some good info.

Thanks

Dan