[NSRCA-discussion] RCU Pattern forum

ldiamond at diamondrc.com ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Thu Apr 1 12:03:42 AKDT 2010

It looks like somebody or many proposed to have Pattern with the various disciplines as sub-forums. This is very similar to how the Pylon Racing Forum was set up.

My post (#19) details out some testing I did on my own and my conclusions. Follow on posts appear to support my results...I am not a representative of RCU and don't have any involvement other than being a user/member.

The problem appears to be the inability for Pattern Universe to be selected and locked in. As soon as you hit the submit forum changes button, Pattern Universe drops out, but holds the sub-forums. Those will be placed in the previous upper level forum selected. This addresses why everyone seems to have Pattern sub forum in a different Parent forum from others.

A post from RCU admin suggested that we as users need to do something different...I disagree...Once RCU is able to resolve the issue with enabling the Pattern Universe Forum to be locked in, I believe the problem is then solved...But until then...Yada, Yada, Yada...

Larry Diamond