[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

John Fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:46:03 AKDT 2009

OK folks.   I know we have been having fun discussing potential rules
proposals but nobody has submitted any to AMA as of today.   Please take the
time to submit your proposals as soon as possible.  It would be nice to
allow folks time to review and discuss them with each other and their
Contest Board Representatives.   I know we have a few months to the deadline
but the whole idea was to post them as early as possible on the AMA Website
during the year so they could be reviewed and discussed (cussed?).  There
will also be a Cross Proposal phase to make further changes.

The Rules Proposal form is on the AMA website here:

http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/ruleproposals.aspx

Please email them to Michelle Lamb michelle at modelaircraft.org

and Greg Hahn gregh at modelaircraft.org

Thanks