[NSRCA-discussion] OJ Stillman/District 3 champs

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Sep 29 07:28:49 AKDT 2009

I want to thank all the pilots and helpers that came out for the District
Champs last weekend in Jacksonville, FL.  While we only had 22 contestants,
we still had a great time.  The weather cooperated (just a short rain shower
late Saturday) and we got in lots of good flying.

It was great seeing everyone again, and I sure hope to get back to some
pattern flying in 2010.  If I can just get our local club to do some work on
the runway so I don't rip out the gear in my Brio every time!!!!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525