[NSRCA-discussion] Iota 55 power supply questions

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Sep 28 12:44:57 AKDT 2009

I was going to rig up an 80" Shovel-Head Harley engine with 32" goose-neck drag pipes and an old Ford Mustang alternator to charge my batteries when I finally give in to the electric hype. Now that would be cool! Might be a little heavy to lug around though. And I'm sure it would be quite a bit louder than the rice-burner generators that most people use. LOL

John Pavlick