[NSRCA-discussion] Iota 55 power supply questions

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 28 10:40:27 AKDT 2009

Two is not a problem, the Iota 55 will handle two 1010's at full rate and a third set to about 4A (on 10s) when plugged into a household circuit.

Hooked up to the Honda you wont get the third up to more than around 2.5A before you trip it.  If you want to run the Honda to the max make sure the Eco switch is off and you can get a little more out of it.

I think the Iota has a 950W input requirement to get its max power, and the Honda is only rated to around 900W continuously or something.

Chad