[NSRCA-discussion] Stuff for sale

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 07:22:35 AKDT 2009

ES Pipe is SOLD pending funds.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pete Cosky
  Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:22 AM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Stuff for sale

  In addition to my Black Magic that is listed on RCU (price now reduced on RCU and further discounts for NSRCA members just like what I did with my fuselage jigs...membership has it's privileges) I also have the following for sale that I don't think I'll be needing

  ES Carbon Fiber pipe ESD4C160C7 $80
  Hatori Flex Header new but out of pack $35
  Johnson flex header used for 6 flights $25

  There may be some more stuff as I clean the work shop so stay tuned.