[NSRCA-discussion] Interesting Masters schedule Judging Question

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at hbcomm.net
Sun Sep 27 17:05:47 AKDT 2009

    Can the "Half Square on Corners /w half rolls" vary in length on the
legs as long as the rolls are centered in the lines?   It is a turn
around maneuver and most turn around maneuvers can be used to adjust
height.
My view would be that both legs should be equal but I can see where it
could be argued that since you are adjusting your exit height, you
should be able to vary the length.

Jeff Buchner asked me this at the Ft. Scott contest and I'm not sure of
the answer.

Joe D.