[NSRCA-discussion] Home Depot "Sportsman 1100 four stroke Portable Generator-Model # Gen 1100

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 06:40:35 AKDT 2009

I am EXTREMELY interested in the answer to this question. I am very much in the market for a generator but have not been able to force myself to pull the trigger on the Honda Generator yet. I know it is the "accepted" standard to run RC power sources and chargers but I am open to other less costly alternatives.

Anthony