[NSRCA-discussion] Spectrum and Hobbico... new 2.4 alternatitve

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 10:25:03 AKDT 2009

DSM was/is a protocol used by the original Spektrum DX6 radio.  Horizon is
the manufacturer of Spektrum and distributes internationally.

DSM2 is a protocol used by newer Spektrum radios and JR.  Horizon is the
importer and distributor in North American for JR.  As Tony points out, DSM2
is not the only protocol used by JR.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart, Team JR

  _____