[NSRCA-discussion] unknowns

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 05:22:40 AKDT 2009

 Something not being mentioned and a little off from the original thought about adding unknowns into pattern is the cost of IMAC vs: the cost of pattern.
 I'd say that the 2 planes I fly now which are an Integral with and AXI F3A and a Sickle with a Plettenberg ran me in the range of about $3000 each. I consider both to be no comprimise top level competitive modern no holds barred pattern planes. What I mean is these planes in no way limit my abilities. What would a comparable top level 40% IMAC plane cost me?
                 Thanks, Mike Mueller