[NSRCA-discussion] unknowns

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:08:19 AKDT 2009

It's funny.  I brought my 40% Carden out of mothballs last weekend to work on the F3M stuff and all I wanted to do was fly it like a pattern airplane.  Ofcourse it doesn't quite measure up, but I found that I really have no enthusiasm left for wapping through rolls where the only skill involved is being able to stop on time.  I admit, on the last flight of the day I digressed and did about 10 minutes of 3d-ish garbage, until I finally realized that it was really not very satisfying.  Foamies are more fun these days than knocking the sticks around on a 40 % gasser.   I guess I'm just getting old...

Ed