[NSRCA-discussion] unknowns

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 18:03:22 AKDT 2009

Bob,

You are correct.  There are flex headers available for gas engines.  I am using those with extremely good results.  The one I have now have around 500 flights with no problems.  If forgot the brand now but I could find if interested.  The canister should be soft mounted in the back.  This allows free movement and avoid bending stresses that could break the header.

Regards,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone