[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic v2.2 for sale

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 11:04:44 AKDT 2009

I have a BM v2.2 that is in the bones, all it needs is covered.  I have two
sets of wings for it and the horizontal stab is set up for servos, but it
also had a DEPS retrofitted. Price will depend on what all you want with it
but if you take everything I have for it the price starts at $750 and will
go down from there if there are things you don't want or need. E-mail  me at
pcosky at comcast.net with any questions.

I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 at the buyers expense. The plane and
pictures are posted on RCU.

Pete